Glitrende strømpebukser af genanvendt garn
Lisa Lurex Rib Tights from Swedish Stockings. Sparkling pantyhose knitted in 40 denier recycled premium yarn. The ribbed pattern gives a luxurious look!
85% Recycled Polyamide 12% Lurex 3% Elastane
Swedish Stockings produce beautiful pantyhose’s from recycled yarn. Swedish Stockings is created from the by-product of other nylon products that is non-biodegradable. Their factories engage in sustainable practices including the use of environmentally friendly dyes, post-dyeing water treatment and the use of solar power for much of the energy needed in the manufacturing process.
The production process is a lot less harmful to the environment, than traditional nylon production and they are consistently looking for innovative and cleaner ways to produce – conserving or reusing water, decreasing emissions, reducing and recycling waste. From this highly efficient recycling procedure they have so far reduced energy and water consumption by:
- 87.6% less energy
- a savings of water 18.m3/ton yarn
- a large part of their production is solar powered
- no extra water is used to create their stockings
- their factories are “zero waste”
- all water used in dyeing is purified and treated
- thousands of stockings have been recycled thanks to their recycling program